Bib,
Wow! you guys are harsh! I think Mills should be given the benefit of the doubt. He has raised plenty of money & a lot of due diligence has been done over the years. Why should he invite competition by proving anything? Especially with the US Patent office problems.

At my age I don't have the inclination to try to follow the math of his theory but it doesn't seem any crazier than assuming that the electron has no dimension or the the universe originated from a singularity. In fact within reasonable limits it does much easier than does QM.

He has published plenty of experimental material some of which I have tried to verify through RF plasma experiments.

Some years ago I had some quartz gas tubes made up with Ar, H2, He, Ar+He, H2+Ar H2+He and H2 with Strontium compound getter. These were all in the 2-8 Torr pressure range. I fired these with a 12V 127 MHz source with a linear amp and tuner using copper collars around the tubes. I monitored the power required to fire the tubes & maintain a plasma, light output & temperature.

My results were interesting and indicated to me that Mills had discovered a true anomaly. I could not fire the pure H2 (2 Torr the lowest pressure tube) tube without a direct connection to internal electrodes. Pure Ar & He were fired normally with copper collars taking 50 watts or so as did the Ar+He mix. The 50/50 mix of Ar+H2 fired easily at ~ 1/2 the power required for the pure Ar and the H2 with the Strontium tube (also at 2 torr) would easily make a plasma even without the linear amp with just a few watts.

So my amateur home experiments were enough to convince myself that Mills had a discovery and that he was worth following. I doubted that he could come up with a system that had meaningful power density but it looks to me as if he may have done it and good luck to him.

I gave up on Rossi some time ago.
Ron