Ransom

*From:*Adrian Ashfield

Jones,
I had thought much the same thing. If the ERV's report is the deciding factor in the contract it will be difficult to put it aside. Both sides paid/agreed on the man.

I also agree IH will appeal it for ever if they lose - and ultimately declare chapter 11 if they lose, rather than pay $89 million plus damages.
AA