The Ideal shape of the LENR active nanoparticles is the nanowire.

[image: tumblr_inline_nklod0IHqf1rpydpj.gif]

(Simulation of the continuous polarization dependence of the photoinduced
surface plasmon polaritons field distribution in a silver nanoresonator of
5.7 μm length and 67 nm radius under 800 nm excitation. Details of the the
induced |*Ez*| distribution with polarization angle *φ*.

The picture shows how Surface Plasmon Polaritons (SPP) form on the surface
of a nanowire. Heat produces a periodic barrier called a quantum or thermal
phase slip that confines packets of electrons is a regular pattern whose
number is proportional to the temperature. The heat photons combine with
the trapped electrons to form polaritons. The hotter it gets, the more
vigorous is the productions and the power of the SPP.

The pattern of polarization shows that all the SPPs behave in the same way
and thus are regimented by Bose Condensation. Under Bose Condensation, all
the energy of the polariton condinsate is available to any member of the
condinsate, a process called superradiance (AKA...all for one and one for
all).