Hi Bob, Axil, Nick etc

Over on ECW Me356 made a very interesting reply to me that I think you might
find interesting.

I was asking about the materials in first pictures he sent but his reply gives
some interesting details:

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/ecw/interview_with_me356_working_towards_commercialization/#comment-3517810748

Interestingly he says that brighter components are from heavier atoms and even
more interestingly that heavier are at the end of those tracks and lighter
atoms at the beginning.

I also had some thoughts about what might cause this, I'm quite curious what
you think.

https://disqus.com/home/discussion/ecw/interview_with_me356_working_towards_commercialization/#comment-3517825057

Just some thoughts going through my mind right now:

I wonder if those tracks compositions are arranged like that due to some kind
of sorting of elrements in an electric or magnetic field or if they are due to
some kind of transmutation.

If it is sorting it is strange they form tracks and that the light elements are
at the beginning and  heavier elements are at the end of the tracks I would
expect the heavier ones to be deposited first. Although I suppose the degree of
ionization would also play some role. On the other hand the tracks seem aligned
to some degree which might imply some kind of field I suppose.

If it's transmutations that's really amazing but I suppose it could be found if
unusual elements or isotopes are present.

I wonder if there is some kind of transmuting agent along The lines Axil
suggests or Bobs charge clusters or Some kind of dense Hydrogen if it is
initially traveling at speed then slowing down if it would have stronger
transmutation affects locally at slower speeds hence leading to heavier atoms
towards the end of the tracks.

One strange thing I noticed is that it seems that the apparent branching in
those patterned tracks are very often at close to 90 degrees even the smaller
patterns seem to show this effect. It almost seems to me they need to be
orthogonal. Could this tell us about something about the physical process... is
it implying spinning particles or something that need to be orthogonal to not
interfere with each other or some other vector property that has to be
orthogonal ? Or could it be an artifact of stresses in the carbon tape.

I wonder if he was also able to look at the composition of the spikes in the
later picture. Its interesting he attached them in reply to Axil after Axil was
talking about UDH but would such material show up in these images. On the other
hand can Nickel crystals form sharp spikes like this? very curious.i would live
to see their composition. At least if conductive I wonder if the affect the EM
environment strongly especially in a glow discharge.

Nick's images of marks on wood look intriguing to me too it's a good approach I
think to look for analogues.

Sent from my iPhone

On 16 Sep 2017, at 04:50, Bob Higgins