From: JonesBeene <jone...@pacbell.net>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Mar 10, 2018 12:58 pm
Subject: RE: [Vo]:1/f squared gamma distribution from Rossi-like

There is plenty of excellent work from other researchers (other than Rossi) on
this site.

If we accept the reality of LENR we cannot reject Rossi solely because he is a
dishonest scam artist.

There is even the possibility that Rossi could stumble onto something valid at
this juncture (2018) despite the crap he has presented before.

From: Brian Ahern

The MFMP website is an embarrassment. They still give credence to Andrea Rossi
! Why would you site this site?

This is an example of cognitive dissonance.