@John - cheers mate, like i say, i have indisputable proof-positive
already, it's just a question of what the hell to do with it.  Who to show
it to, if i also want some kind of, umm, fiscal recompense..  ghastly
subject, but i've been really burning the candle both ends on this for five
years and ain't got two pennies to rub together.  Like Bessler, i feel the
most desirable outcome for moi would be a full-disclosure IP sale; buyer
walks away with everything, my hands washed.

I just crank-emailed a London IP attorney - not that i could even afford
their services, and not that i even have a particular 'embodiment' to
protect..  it really is just an interaction, albeit, performing 'the
impossible' - input 38 J, in 1 second it spits out 72 J, with 34 J excess
left after reset.  190% of unity.. so yeah, not expecting a reply, but even
if they are so courteous, you can't patent the laws of nature any more than
a PMM.

@Axil - likewise appreciated, but i really wouldn't have the means to
accomplish that.

More to the point, i don't want to be wasting my time and everyone else's
lovingly polishing my turd of an engineering effort when BAE or Mercedes
could have a thousand experts doing the Lord's work on it.
I work as a courier for a living.  It's basically picking up packages, and
then delivering them - but usually the address to deliver to is ON the
package, so, for me, that's just about the right amount of
'responsibility'.  I can pretty much totally handle it (and they say one
day i might even get paid).   THIS on the other hand..  it's too hot a
potato for little old me.  But it also doesn't have an address on it, hence
my quandary.