Wow.  I just read a science brief on a new theory that explains Dark-matter
and Dark-energy in a very odd way.  Ponder this one for a moment.  Empty
space has a negative mass.  Not zero mass but something with a minus sign
in front of it!  This is a new model worked out by Dr. Jamie Farnes of the
Oxford e-Research Centre published in 'Astronomy and Astrophysics'.  So
because empty space has negative mass, it has negative gravity and thus the
universe is accelerating as it expands from negative gravity.

Maybe CNF has tapped into negative mass in the empty space of the lattice
voids?  Or maybe it's more like stuff from the old movie 'Flubber'.  Either
way, it's an interesting perspective on Dark matter and Dark energy.