From: Axil Axil<mailto:janap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2019 1:35 PM
To: vortex-l<mailto:vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Subject: Re: [Vo]:The EMC effect and proton disintegration

Jones,

You may be placing too much emphasis on the laser reaction mechanism with Ultra
dense hydrogen here. Holmlid has found that the laser pulse can be replaced
with a spark and that spark can still get the same reactions to occur as that
low powered laser pulse can. The indispensable role that Ultra dense hydrogen
plays in this quark confinement disruption reaction is to reformat the
stimulant EMF energy into the proper strong force disruption format.

The EMC Effect might be a result of a brief superposition of quarks between
nucleons that reside in the constituent nucleons inside a nucleus. This
observation seems to be a violation of the quark confinement rule. Quark
confinement is the factor that produces high quark momentum. When quark
momentum   goes down, this means that quark confinement is relaxed
proportionally.  Superposition of quarks may be occurring were the strong force
connections are shared between each interacting quark interconnection network
regardless of what nucleon the quarks are in.

What Ultra dense hydrogen might do is to reformat the EMF produced by the
stimulant pulse whether that EMF pulse is from a laser or a spark into some
sort of  properly formatted strong force disruption pulse.

>From my examination of multiple LENR experiments that show transmutation, I
>think I know the details of what that strong force interaction/disruption
>pulse looks like, and how that pulse is formed.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 9:22 AM Jones Beene