Hi Fran,

I find Grebenikov  most interesting. Birds gave us the concept of
flight...and beetles gave us gravity  repulsion. Here is the lastest from
last week on chiral dielectric and repulsive casimir forces.
https://physics.aps.org/synopsis-for/10.1103/PhysRevB.99.125403
If you look at Grebennikov you will see that he cites naphthalene for "odd
effects". The benzene ring cavity is a resonator...and NASA has  a patent
on it.
https://patentimages.storage.googleapis.com/39/6d/f3/4955546c970788/US8696940.pdf
Ad astra, Ron Kita, Doylestown PA   http://www.chiralex.com
IMHO....gravity will be mastered in 2020...IF it wasn t conquered earlier.