From: Chris Zell <chrisz...@wetmtv.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 7:44:30 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: [Vo]:RE: viktor Grebennikov

I think we would need to read about someone, somewhere else producing results
similar to his.

I think there could be some mysteries about inertia and centrifugal force
hiding in physics – that get dismissed as “pseudoforce”.  I would like to see a
rigorous replication of what was called the “Aspden effect” – as an obscure
Polish physics group once claimed to witness something similar.