Take a look at the "Acknowledgements" in the cited paper.
There are two JASONs who contributed in some way. The company which the author
worked for "Aerospace"is a vehicle for advanced projects, and a favorite for
JASON recommended funding. The results were slightly gainful in fact. Given the
related research papers which come  China, Russia, Japan and elsewhere - the
USA would be remiss if we did not investigate possibilities especially
involving nanoparticles, which are claimed to be of benefit.

Connecting the dots leads one to imagine that someone may have been proposing a
follow-on nanoscale LENR project, which would involve producing a report.
I have not seen any such report, if it is out there - and it would almost
certainly be classified, even if negative.

Jed Rothwell wrote:

 Jones Beene wrote:

> Has anyone ever seen a JASON report on LENR?

IIRC that report was related to this work, which is moderately positive.

http://lenr-canr.org/acrobat/BeitingEinvestigat.pdf

What report are you talking about? Did someone in the JASONs have a road to
Damascus revelation? That's hard to believe.