Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Take a look at the "Acknowledgements" in the cited paper.

> There are two JASONs who contributed in some way.

Ah, yes. I see what you mean. They were unhelpful. Ed described their
contributions in his lecture. Garwin did what he always does, which is to
look for a reason to dismiss the claims. He came up with a hypothesis which
would only apply at a much higher temperature and which, if it did apply,
would cause the heat to be underestimated, not overestimated. I do not
recall the details but I think I reported them here.