I don't beleive that superconductivity of hydrifes under high pressure
involves cooper pairing. There is research that shows that high pressure
hydrides and metals can retain their coherent quantum states up to a
temperature of 90,000 F. Such a coherent state at such high temperatures is
probably due to a non equilibrium Bose condensation process involving
polaritons.

see

Breakdown of Fermi degeneracy in the simplest liquid metal ( ULTRA DENSE
DEUTERIUM)

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/330775614_Breakdown_of_Fermi_degeneracy_in_the_simplest_liquid_metal