Wait a minute.

 That looks like a Table for predictions based on a theory – not real
measurements from experiment.

From: Axil Axil

https://youtu.be/jVwAEOxQPH4

Update to online LENR reaction prediction system

From: Jürg Wyttenbach

Of course! How else should I be able to give you an estimate??

Well in the case of Rossi he was able to borrow or invent numbers, while
claiming they were measured with SEM and then when he has to swear to it in a
court proceedings – he admits that the fake isotope date did not come from real
measurements,  but were invented for the purpose of “competitive advantage”.

I have read your paper- “Does the quantization of the proton magnetic moment
explain LENR?” and I like the premise -  but  do not find data wrt a  silver
isotope being transmuted from Pd. Could you steer me to the data for this kind
of transmutation ?

TIA  Jones