UDH/Hydrino!

There is only one nature and thus one physics. Mills created the name/concept Hydrino to circumvent the Santilli Patent. The precision of any Hydrino calculation is at best 1% as in all standard model guesses that are potential only models.

The SO(4) version of H*/D* is in very good agreement (495.8eV e bond as measured ) with hihly reliable Mills measurement of H*-H*. Holmlids UDH measurements are not precise and may be off by more than 30% due to cluster effects.

Further the SO(4) model explains the electron potential measured in:

Emission of highly excited electronic states of potassium from cryptomelane nanorods

P. Stelmachowski,a P. Legutko T. Jakubek P. Indyk a Z. Sojk a L. Holmlid b and A. Kotarb a, PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS · SEPTEMBER 2015

This paper shows exactly how SO(4) spin matter behaves. The current name is Rydberg matter but effectively there are two forms. Normal Rydberg matter is just based on SO(4) electron-electron spin coupling - an SC effect, where as the induction of H*-H* leads to a change in the p-e potential that even can be seen at 500C. This is the best proof why LENR also at T > 500C works as it is based on the the only deep orbit Hydrogen that has a sound physical model.

Holmlid still references the Winterberg model for UDH, which is based on 2 fringe assumptions .. but still fewer than SM...

J.W.