Unluckily I do not read E-cat world.

Jurg—

You are getting some pretty good “press” form several regulars on the E-Cat World blog.

But some electric Universe guys from south America do recommend my work.

The more I understand the details of SO(4) physics the better I can directly draw conclusions to the live that is showing up around us. The true fascination is the connection to Fibonacci and the golden ratio we already see in the proton-Hydrogen (1,1,2,3,5) wave structure.

Once people really understand how matter works they will laugh and joke about what nonsense the mad nuclear & particle physicists crowed produced for the last 100 years.

Within some years the courses about QED/QFT/QCD/LQCD... will only be taught in history classes...

But the establishment will try to keep the stake as long as possible because mental Eunuchs have no means to get a new income from their lost brains...

SO(4) physics is very demanding and I'm not the person to do it for the rest of my live. If people are willing to learn they should organize a workshop where we can discuss not only why SO(4) physics works. I can also explain in depth why all the old models fail or simply are not adequate.

All new models bring many new questions and people that join early will be the kings for the future - if they can contribute something important. Its a once in history time chance to bring real new knowledge into the field.

I was a first time supporter of Philippe H. as it is clear that we need all levels of abstraction to better understand how matter is built. Of course there is only one physics but there are many ways to tell/sketch the story.

J.W.