Just to remind you that any calculations that are not able to reproduce the gravity force or the Maxwell interactions have to be correctly titled as speculations.

example:: http://article.sciencepublishinggroup.com/html/10.11648.j.ajmp.20150403.11.html

SO(4) physics shows how the exact gravity force is generated and explains how it interacts between 2 protons at any distance. It is obvious from the model that gravitation is not a constant and stars with different nuclear composition show a tiny +/- deviation in "their gravitation constant" as the mediating coulomb clouds always have a slightly different weight.

We need no corrections to the Coulomb law as the error in the potential driven interactions is due to magnetic interactions. But fudging has made its way up to NIST and thus it seems now to be an accepted standard. SM and fudging seem to be twins...

J.W.