Jonathan Berry <aethe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Along with the lockdown and arrests...  Welding building shut...
>
> If the Virus isn't higher than 2-3% fatality, then I think they are
> probably using it as an excuse to kill off some of their population
> under the guise of a virus.

Such things are not happening, because they could not be kept secret. The
Chinese government has tight control over the media and internet, but not
that tight. People will know when thousands of their relatives and friends
die or disappear. False rumors of terrible things circulate in China all
the time. The government cannot stop them. It would be even harder to stop
a rumor of a terrible thing that was true.