Very good new from California.

https://www.technologyreview.com/2020/04/17/1000113/up-to-4-of-silicon-valley-already-infected-with-coronavirus/

only 1 out of 50 infected does get symptoms!!!

Fairly consistent research results showing increased rate of leukemias near high voltage transmission lines but little evidence low frequency EMR can cause it.

You should not live to close to such transmission lines due to high magnetic fields.

Leukemia (in children) is also slightly increased in a radius up to 20 miles from a nuclear plant.

J.W.