On 15.06.2020 16:03, Chris Zell wrote:
I suspect that the Papp engine involves a secret hiding in plain sight.

Papp in fact used a mixture of noble gases like Ag + Kr,Xe- Both are very efficient in support of LENR reactions. You just need to add little Deuterium, a rusty Fe2O3 side for the catalytic production of D*and a mechanism (strong field) , to trigger the reaction.

Unluckily he was very selfish as most others are too in the LENR business. He took everything with him and now power heaven... But I think that a reproduction is just a matter of money.

J.W.

--
Jürg Wyttenbach
Bifangstr. 22