On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:56 PM Robin <mixent...@aussiebroadband.com.au>
wrote:

> Hi Terry,
> [snip]
> >Quick, name 5 compounds that are *not* hydrino catalysts.  Are you sure?
> > ?
> I can't be sure of any of them, but what does that prove?

Sorry, Donk.  Just my sick, cynical humor that no one gets.  I've been
waiting decades on 3 things, a cold fusion generator, any working
commercial device from Randell and aliens to land on the White House lawn.

Honestly, I've been waiting longer on the aliens; but, I'm beginning to
think THAT might actually HAPPEN before I die.

Cheers!