Robin,

This - self sustain mode - has nothing to do with even or odd numbers in the periodic table...

It depends all on the magnetic gamma states you can activate during fusion. That's why I said: Either you understand the physics of fusion or not.

We - since one year - have a clean picture of the "cold fusion mechanism". I personally do not understand why we (Mills) only wants to produce H*-H* when in cold fusion this step is the most complicated one...

Just three weeks ago I improved Mills electron proton fine structure formula (1420Mhz signal) by applying the proper SO(4) coupling constant. Now it's exact for 9 digits! So there is new(SO(4)) physics and improved old one (GUT-CP).

J.W.