These bubbles are tachyonic which makes the bubbles replete with negative
energy. The bubbles can be considered a false vacuum since the tachyons (Cavity
Higgs-Polaritons) are able to modify the Higgs field.

Cavity Higgs-Polaritons
https://arxiv.org/abs/1905.03377

Physicists Say They've Created a Device That Generates 'Negative Mass'
https://www.sciencealert.com/negative-mass-quasi-particle-polaritons-low-energy-lasers#:~:text=This%20builds%20on%20recent%20theoretical,instead%20of%20being%20pushed%20away
.

"Now physicists from the University of Rochester have created a device that
allows them to actually create these polaritons.

They do this by manipulating captured photons and combine them with a kind
of quasi-particle called an exciton <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exciton> to
make something half-light/half-matter that some scientists affectionately
refer to as 'magic dust
<https://www.cam.ac.uk/research/news/new-type-of-supercomputer-could-be-based-on-magic-dust-combination-of-light-and-matter>
'."