The equation of a Light Leptonic Magnetic Monopole
and its Experimental Aspects
Georges Lochak

Urutskoiev produces a boatload of math that shows in part that the EVO is a
tachyon.

This is a smoking gun for tachyonic condensation which shows in detail the
inner structure of the EVO.

This is the dispersion relation of a *supraluminal particle, a tachyon. *The
wave equations (12.2) seem to be the first ones in which tachyons appear
without any ad hoc condition. These nonlinear equations can be evaluated in
various ways which in detail are described in the papers quoted in the
References, especially [7].