Ok, here's another coincidence. For years I have been using a photopolymer
whose quantum yield is far over unity. This is a formulation I discovered by a
lot of experimenting. I use this in my work, so it remains and will remain a
trade secret. And the preferred wavelength is....wait for it....532 nm. I doubt
if this is a related phenomenon, but who knows?

     On Saturday, April 17, 2021, 03:07:13 PM GMT, Jones Beene