Not sure as to the nature of your question. If you mean the peak of the 532 nm
light source, it's extremely narrow. It comes from a frequency doubled YLF
laser with an etalon giving a greater than 15 meter coherence length. If you
mean the peak efficiency of the photopolymer, it's fairly broad centered around
532 nm, although the peak absorbance is slightly shifted to the red at around
540 nm. This lack of peak reactivity at the maximum absorbance wavelength has
always made me wonder why that would be. This laser is a continuous output type.

The laser described was purpose made for very narrow bandwidth. However, many
cheap green laser pointers with the type of frequency doubling plates commonly
used in such devices also have a very narrow bandwidth. My guess is that the
frequency doubling plate is an accidental etalon. They don't all have such a
desirable property. You have to test them. I found one with a coherence length
of at least a meter.

I recently acquired a 532nm pulsed laser, but haven't yet tested it with the
photopolymer. If there is no reciprocity failure, then you know something very
strange is going on.

     On Sunday, April 18, 2021, 07:42:45 PM GMT, Robin