The only donuts I now abut are these ones on PBS
https://www.pbs.org/show/how-she-rolls/

You have infected my logic, my dear engineer. This interest has intensified and
drifted more intelligible (in my own theory basin) over several years now.
In time (if I live long enough) I hope to study the character of a rotary
magnetic system harmonic <-- which Bill Beaty (CC) shared is a 4th impedance to
appear on a rotary 3-phase Tesla coil experiment, which Bill shared off list
(and maybe on-vortex-list, also?)As a fan of your work, Frank, naturally I'd be
most intoxicated to discuss an analytic search for the Z-velocity.
A conjecture of test...
Perhaps the Coulombic Z-velocity will imprint its nature upon the 1/f
frequency-drift of the noise-floor of the chaotic rotary magnetic oscillator
(ring amp of resonant magnetic dipoles) <-- a copper array on a dielectric
donut w/magnetic vector rotation at Z-velocity.  (Digitally driven, and a
state-machine design that could port to an FPGA or such providing a
harmonic-lock on tracked anomalies  <--as found to exist in the time-domain
--w/soft-wired graphics.)