I never could understand how magnets could produce overunity effects until
the Higgs mode has turned up in anisotropic magnets.

To refresh our memories from a old post from Russ Gerorge as follows:

I had the privilege of standing in the parking lot of the hotel where
Chukanov had his demo running for several hours in the company of Martin
Fleischmann fusing some of our little grey cells over that device. Chukanov
answered or at least responded to every single question we posed to him and
we sent many his way. It was a fascinating and captivating demo. Martin was
the kind of man who had insatiable curiosity and not a mean molecule in his
body and showed it in his sincere interest and professorial manner.
Chukanov sent us both away with several large chunks of his metal.

Meanwhile the hundreds of ICCF conference attendees almost entirely shunned
the ‘parking lot demo’ and Chukanov, especially the self-appointed high
priest insiders of cold fusion. There was little but derision and snide
attacks behind Chukanov’s back at the meeting.

After a couple hours in hot afternoon sun with Chukanov and his machine
Martin and I adjorned to the beach and floated for a long time like basking
whales chatting about this and that.

Somewhere in my collection of ‘cold fusion’ holy treasures I have some of
Chukanov’s SmCo5 metal. I think I will dig it out and see if some of the
recent ‘activation’ ideas make it work even better!

The SmCo5 magnet is an anisotropic magnet.

https://arxiv.org/abs/2007.02498

Stable Higgs mode in anisotropic quantum magnets