We here see to many fantasies.

Russ Georges experiments did not produce over unity. The energy can be calculated by simple fusion physics rule/laws.

In classic dimensions magnetic forces always lead to a minimum configuration and no perpetual motion is possible. Only atoms can do this.

Please also keep in mind that 4 potential math (Higgs field) is only math and has nothing to do with real physics. You can never fold a vector potential time like as magnetic force/mass is already at light speed.

To explain new effects you need new physics. Any reference to standard model only shows how clueless people (Axil) are.

If you really (deeply) want to understand why the standard model math is nonsense please study the work of Farhad: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Farhad-Ghaboussi

He is a math prof at UNI Konstanz.

J.W.