When I worked in research for a large company, the discovery of the first
HTSCs stimulated research into the RF properties of superconductors - type
I and type II.  Since there was a huge jump in Tc, we considered that room
temperature superconductors were just around the corner.  What we
discovered was that the higher the Tc, the worse the usable qualities of
the superconductor.  Our estimate was that a RTSC would actually be no
better than copper.  Superconductors are only zero resistance at DC.  There
is a finite penetration of current in all superconductors for AC and RF.
 The closer you are to the Tc and the higher the Tc is, the more AC/RF
resistance you have and the lower the critical magnetic field.  Our
conclusion was that the only superconductors that were useful over Cu for
RF applications were deeply cooled Type I.  I think that RTSCs will only
have niche applications.  But ... I would love to be surprised.