How about some oldschool antigravity machines? (Remember the old ESJ Electric Spacecraft Journal? ) I just stumbled upon the following, some old 1999/2000 conference papers from JF Corum and friends:

  EM Stress-Tensor Space Drive, Corum et al, conf proc SAIF 1999
  http://nedyn.com/STAIF_99.pdf

  http://nedyn.com/Slepian_1_1949.pdf

  http://nedyn.com/AIAA_Space_Drive.pdf
  https://aip.scitation.org/doi/abs/10.1063/1.57496

More: http://nedyn.com/spacepropul.html

If the mystery-force sums to zero over one cycle, yet violates momentum conservation (like "Emdrive," lacks any momentum-carrying EM emissions,) then try giving it single large monopole pulses, cap-discharge and the like. See if we detect a measurable "kick."

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-762-3818    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci