Hi Frank and Jones!  And the Vortex People at large,

What search keys could help illuminate the right way toward *nucleoson*ic harmony, Frank and Jones, et al?

Is there yet a plausibility that the right profile of magnetic impulse will jiggle the *nucleon *in spite of peer review?

Is there yet thought to be a /*nucleoson*/?  A phonon on the medium of the dielectric tension of the Coulomb field.

Is superconduction needed for the *nucleoson *to give a care about what's above the electron shell?  (Electrons Cooper-pair.  I hope Podkletnov is correct.)

Is it righteous or heretical to use the Newton corpuscle thing?

*Sanity checks: **
*

Are my grammar semantics working?

Q: Will a Smith tensor beam coil, establishing a resonance with the tempic fabric of reality, attract black helicopters?  (If not them, then FCC suites with court summons?)

Q: Is motional magnetics as simple as A.C. current through a toroidal winding, which has no external magnetic polarity, but does have external flux?  When the current winding current increases, the flux density increases outside the donut, but yet no polarity showing.   Obviously, toroidal transformers work.

Q: Or is two A.C. electromagnets opposing modulating the flux-density between them doing the 'motional' thing?

I want to read-up on Hooper motional magnetics soon, but would like to have a more modern explanation first.

What's Hooper about, guys and gals?

Thank you.  Answers to this message are important to your resident poet.

DonEM