so hey i found the craddock engineering phonenumber but i'm not sure how to
proceed since i'm in finland.
craddock engineering was founded by anthony craddock, a boss of energetic
productions, that produced the energy from the vacuum dvd science series.
and since both energy from the vacuum and cheniere websites are down,
getting in touch with him would be really important to getting the pages
reinstated.
i just realized there are now 46 DVDs of Energy from the Vacuum science dvd
series, and i only have episodes 1 to 33, so i'd need to buy 34-46 to have
the full collection.
nobody on the energeticforum seems to have an inkling as to what has
happened.

ke 22. kesäk. 2022 klo 18.07 ROGER ANDERTON (r.j.ander...@btinternet.com)

--
http://lackluster.bandcamp.com/music | http://twitter.com/esaruoho |