I had an interesting discussion with chatGPT about Chubb's bose-band theory
of CF.  It agreeded that it was plausible, however, it did point out that
impurities in the lattice cracks and dislocations would disrupt
condensation.  But it agreed that a BEC could form within hydrogen and
deuterium in a metal.   For hydrogen, it suggested the equivalent of Cooper
pairs may be necessary.  It was a great chat.

What a great tool to explore ideas.   I heard somewhere they gave it an IQ
test, and while it scored average in math, it scored 148 in a linguist IQ.
Genus level!   It apparently knows logic very well which makes its
arguments very believable.