As I was eating some soup (on day 5 of the fasting mimicking diet) I
wondered why I didn't try putting a pyramid in a box?!

I took a Pyramid I made from A4 Paper where I printed a Template for a
Pyramid of my own design, this design uses an effect I discovered and then
found another researcher independently discovered!

Both of us make the exact same claim, you take a Pyramid, cut it into 4
parts and the further apart you pull the sides (within reason) the stronger
the energy (dramatically so)

So this pyramid that one lady I sent the design to said "it fills the room
with energy".

I put in a cardboard box, not even square and guess what, I couldn't feel
the energy from it, hmmm.

Luckily because it is in 4 segments pulled apart (each being one wall of a
4 sided pyramid, not touching the other walls) there is a lot of space in
the middle.

So I put some rock salt within the Pyramid in the box and closed it up,
waited a few moments and took the Pyramid out, poured the rock salt on to
the bench.

Then I took more rock salt and repeated the process without putting it in
the box.

Then I compared the energy I could feel radiation off of each one, and the
difference is huge.

I also checked out the structure of Copper Titanium Oxide (CCTO)  which has
value of about 10000.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S138589472030317X

And it is has the same essential structure.

If anyone wants to spend some time making the paper pyramid, has a printer,
paper, sellotape and some scissors and 20-30 mins to do what amount to a
childs exercise I'll send you 2 templates for 2 designs, they are also
great stacked.