At 11:10 am 19/03/2006 -0500, you wrote:

> [...]

Or even one come to that - a string of ones and zeros.
One doesn't have to use the three Cartesian coordinates
to define space. one could use the locations along a big
ball of wool. It may not be so convenient but is would be
just as effective.

In short, it all depends how you choose to look at things.

  "I wish that there were four of them
   Then I could believe in more ov 'em.  8-)

Frank