---- Grimer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> At 01:21 pm 07/05/2006 -0400, you wrote:
> >...producing up to a hundred particles in each collision...
> >
> >By sheer coincidence, that's how many angels can dance on the head of a
> >pin...
> >
> >P.
>
> Doing a little research on angels and pins I came across
> this rather amusing tale which younger Vorts might not
> have seen before.

Good anecdote, Frank,

A classic example of Lateral Thinking in action. The  student knew all too well
what the professor wanted for an answer. Too bad the professor didn't see it
that way. I think the professor was a little miffed that the student didn't ask
him if HE would like the barometer instead of asking the superintendent. ;-)

Sadly, I fear there probablly isn't enough Lateral Thinking going on in a lot
of R&D labs.

Regards,
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com