Sounds interesting.  But is there any proof that this is anything except a European a stock scam?  Right on their front page they are asking people to buy shares.  I would be very skeptical of fantastic claims like these, especially when they are clearly promoting stock sales.  Having a 500 miles per charge aluminum battery would be great.  But are these people playing straight?  If it sounds too good to be true, then .........

I think the fine print on this battery tells you that it may be only 20+% efficient, unless they've improved it.  Maybe the waste heat could go to a greenhouse
or something.