My spreadsheet finds at 25° and 1atm:

O2(g) + 2 H2(g) -> 2 H2O(l) + 571.66 kJ/mol (exothermic)

Spontaneous at 25°C. Equilibrium at about 1477°C.

Molar masses and thermodynamic properties

Enthalpy change kJ/mol

Entropy change J/K/mol

Gibbs Free Energy change kJ/mol

Sources: c.f. bottom of spreadsheet

-571.66

-326.69

-474.31

Again I agree with your dG value as you can see at bottom right of the above table, but I suggest innumerable calorimeters have measured a thermal energy of 572 kJ/mole (enthalpy) rather than 474 or 475 kJ/mole (Gibbs)

Michel