Terry,

My comments on this are at http://zpenergy.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=1993&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0 however I will say here that the Correa's are common folk, with no imagination, foul, nasty personalities and they have sticky fingers as well.

My Pulsed Plasma Drive worked so well for them - they decided to say they invented it! Running a motor with a Tesla Spark gap is something even Tesla did not do, and it is already covered by my work. So much for it not working.

Chris Arnold

"The invention also extends to apparatus in which an otherwise driven
plasma reactor operating in pulsed abnormal gas discharge mode in turn
used to drive an inertially damped drag motor."

Terry Blanton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
US 7,053,576

"Abstract

This invention relates to apparatus for the conversion of massfree
energy into electrical or kinetic energy, which uses in its preferred
form a transmitter and a receiver both incorporating Tesla coils, the
distal ends of whose secondary windings are co-resonant and connected
to plates of a chamber, preferably evacuated or filled with water,
such that energy radiated by the transmitter may be picked up by the
receiver, the receiver preferably further including a pulsed plasma
reactor driven by the receiver coil and a split phase motor driven by
the reactor. Preferably the reactor operates in pulsed abnormal gas
discharge mode, and the motor is an inertially damped drag motor. The invention also extends to apparatus in which an otherwise driven plasma reactor operating in pulsed abnormal gas discharge mode in turn used to drive an inertially damped drag motor."