Hi Jones,

This is the mail script Bill posted to this forum several
months ago when he implemented the new policy. Clearly,
it has a bug. He installed it on his server, so someone
needs to find the bug and correct it, then send him the
revised version for him to install.

Could I do this? Probably, but the language is unfamilar
to me, I tend to work mostly in C++ these days and
avoid the scripting stuff. I am however very curious
who will take it upon themselves to do the work at
hand and solve the problem. A social experiment, if you will.

Again, here is the script.

       :0
        * ! ^Subject: (Re:(\[[1-9]+\])? )?\[Vo\]:
        {
          :0 w
          CURRENT_SUBJ=| formail -zx Subject:
          :0 fhw
          | formail -I"Subject: [Vo]: $CURRENT_SUBJ"
        }

K.