----- Original Message -----
From: "leaking pen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> well, all i did was write a suject in the subject field.  are
> you
> adding the [Vo}: yourself jones?

No - did not add [Vo] but I started the message out in HTML (using
Outlook Express) and then changed it to plain text at the end, as
Vortex seems to be the only forum where readers complain it if it
is not in plain. But I have always done this before and only
seldom had the dropped subject.

> That which yields isn't always weak.

... true, but often - that which is weak does not yield much <g>

Jones

--
That which yields isn't always weak.