When one looks at what is going on at the bio level and has a summary
knowledge of the molecular level, if you are sane, you will not remain for
long.

very much agreed on that above statement.  and im a christian myself,
though i do believe it quite possible life started by "accidental"
comingling of atoms.  possible, not definate.

also, if one researches non king james versions, all the other people
came from adam having sex with his daughters.  yes, yes he did, its in
there.  (abel being dead and caine off and wandering for several
hundred years)