> 2. PARIS: THE IPCC REPORT ISSUED TODAY IS ALREADY OUT OF DATE.

Out of date?  It is incomplete to begin with.  Why isn't there any mention
of the fact that every planet in the solar system, along with their moons,
are undergoing rapid climate change along with the Earth?  I think people
need to know just how far reaching human burning of fossil fuel is.  Not
only are we destroying our own planet, but every other planet in the solar
system.

What's even more surprising is that there is no mention of the impending
slaughter of humans.  Just 11,500 years ago a seemingly natural climate
change occurred, which wiped out the Wooly Mammoths, Saber Toothed Tigers,
Giant Ground Sloths, Giant Beavers, and dozens of other species.  Not only
that, but 400 years ago the Earth cooled considerably from a greenhouse
state and is known as the Maunder Minimum.  Human greenhouse gases are not
only extending to the outer reaches of the solar system, they are also going
back in time to wipe out species, which we have never even seen.  This is
getting way out of hand and something needs to be done about it.

Also, greenhouse gases are responsible for the increase in reported alien
abductions and the addiction to Harry Potter novels.  Of course, we all know
George Bush is the cause of anthropogenic greenhouse gases, and the IPCC
didn't mention anything about that, either.

> 3. WASHINGTON: THE ADMINISTRATION SUPPRESSES CLIMATE FINDINGS.

Oh, I see, you caught that one, too?  God forbid anybody ever question the
quacks at IPCC.

Dave