First off, not all in a radar defeating scheme is absorbed, a lot is
just scattered in various directions.  secondly, most radar systems
are, at a difference, not much energy.  it likely drops back down to
the unexcited stated, and emits a wave in some random direction. Might
i suggest studying how ozone "reflects" uv radiation?