Hi Kyle,

> Classical spacetime is not recognized as a medium, just some mathematics
> and tensors.

And that means what?  Do you really think the Universe is made out of
dimensionless math equations?

> It will probably be eventually recognized that there is a physical
> "something" to the vacuum, but what it is, I don't know, and I doubt
> anyone else knows for sure either.

You are wrong about that, too.  I have fully quantified exactly what the
"physical something" of the vacuum is.  I have written a white paper on it
and delivered it before the PIRT 2006 conference in London last fall.  I
have also written a book on the topic (Secrets of the Aether) and last
weekend presented the theory before a group of scientists in Memphis,
Tennessee.  If you want to know what the vacuum is, just ask or read the
paper.

http://www.16pi2.com/files/NewFoundationPhysics.pdf

> Whether or not you can push against it, well, I
> am not saying you cannot.

I am saying you can, and I am not alone.  General Relativity also says you
can.

> I am just saying it looks as if the "lifter" isn't
> pushing against anything but a normal dielectric medium of air or a
> liquid.

I don't deny it looks that way to you.  The physics of ion thrust are valid,
but they are inapplicable to the lifter.  Have you built a thruster device?

http://www.fw.hu/bmiklos2000/unipolar.htm

> I really have little else to say on this subject, I've done the
> experiments
> and found that, to my knowledge and experience, the Lifters do not produce
> anomalous, unconventional thrust. I have about a dozen other projects to
> work on which may be promising, but if I continue to waste time with
> things that I know don't work, I am not going to get anywhere. I posted my
> findings, and that is all.

It is one thing to get a negative result, it is another thing to assume you
have fully understood the result.  I can't blame you for wanting to do other
projects, however.  There is not enough thrust in the lifters or thrusters
for me to continue with them at this time, either.

Dave