Hi Michel,

I haven't dated for over 20 years, so it really doesn't matter whether
female Vo's exist at all.  I don't think in terms of relationships like most
people do.  When I see women, I just see more people.  What I look for in
people is whether they have a good heart or not, the other parts aren't all
that interesting.

Dave