This is clearly the "Smoking Gun" ***UNLESS*** Mike is being deceitful.  Only
time will tell which is the case.

I hope you are right.  Here is the post to which I referred:

"Here are some help tips from Mike( User HMM)

Yes 6 magnets on rotor n-s-n-s-n-s. The key to (over)unity is to time
switch 1 correctly this can be done a number of ways. I will help you
with all of this but first you must get your motor to run. Follow the
first circuit I posted remember to wind the stator with two or more
wires bifiler will work fine I use trifiler. Good Luck

The value of the cap is not critical I use 47000uf computer cap
although any large electrolytic cap should do. the stator is one coil
bifiler wound then split evenly where the shaft goes through.

follow the first cct and yes trigger is smaller wire. The hall effect
transistor is to activate sw1 I use a solid state relay for sw1.

wind as much turns as possible try to get above 46 ohm.

the main winding on my motor is 46 ohms
so 40-60 ohms sorry about that

cheers
Mike

in the video the motor was powered by capicitance only. no battery.
Trifiler wound

If you add a load the motor will slowly come to a stop.

cheers

Mike

Yes feedback, and play with sw1 timing

**I must tell you I use the third winding on my stator coil as a
generator winding to charge the cap up from 0v, then when the
transistors begin to pulse the back emf through sw1 brings the voltage
on the cap even higher till it levels and the motor is then runing at
unity (this is just what I think is hapening and I could be missing
somthing here)

OK
Mike

@Marco I don't Know how long the motor can run for, but I always stop
it after a few hours or so. I am scared to leave it running unattended
(a fire or explosion would not be good)the running voltage is higher
when I give it a big spin by hand. so far every time I ran it the
voltage has always leveled off some where bellow 12v or so my cap is
good up to 25v "