of course, the traces of thermite are , again, iron, aluminum, and the
oxides of each.  ohh, and high heat.

i think its safe to say the site was FULL of said materials.

(besides, the sheared angle of the broken girder looks more like a
shaped charge explosive cutting through.  which would have been
faster, more controllable, and easier to hide.

On 2/20/07, Jones Beene <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Jed Rothwell wrote:
> Jones Beene wrote:
>
>> Exactly. Anyone who says the NIST report somehow eliminated thermite
>> as contributory agent is seriously in error. They never considered it
>> at all. From the NIST site:
>>
>> Did the NIST investigation look for evidence of the WTC towers being
>> brought down by controlled demolition? Was the steel tested for
>> explosives or thermite residues?
>
> And why didn't they look? Two reasons: one stated in the report and one
> so obvious it hardly needs to be listed, because it puts the whole idea
> into Lala land:

Total baloney and crap. It would have required a de minimis effort to do
this kind of testing. Three or four hours of lab time for initial
results and then several confirmation tests.

If S. Jones is correct, and the evidence is there - then we can only
conclude logically that NIST did do the testing, but political pressures
have forced them into further lies - compounded lies on top of the
original lies -

- which is basically what that list of high-level critics of this work
have been saying for years.

Jones

--
That which yields isn't always weak.