Understood. Now, would you like to take a stab at explaining the "electron capture model" ?

Jed Rothwell wrote:
Jones Beene wrote:

>Just found this on a Google News Alert for: Cold Fusion:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/75p4572645025112/?p=36faf43185bd4180b2391cb40c4031e7&pi=1

This paper must be the same one, or an update of the same R&D reported by Steve Krivit in "New Energy Times" recently. The long version of the paper is available from LENR/CANR
http://www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/MosierBossthermaland.pdf

As noted this is a different paper. This is about the R&D reported by Krivit, and now being carried out by others in the "Galileo project" (a pretentious name, I must say). See:

http://www.newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET19.htm

http://www.newenergytimes.com/news/2006/NET19.htm#tgp

If it is okay with Pam and the publisher, I hope to upload the new paper soon.